- 2011 Recipient of Tennessee’s highest arts honor, the Governor’s Distinguished Artist Award.
- Gaining Blindness: How to Live Two Lives in One Lifetime
- Director of speech and drama schools in South Africa, Georgia, and Tennessee
- Wrote and produced “Living in the Light of Laughter,” her keynote performance presentation on overcoming adversity with humor
- Received Professional Artist of the Year award from VSA Tennessee 2003.
- Wrote and produced the Bicentennial Drama, White Warrior -1976
- Creator and teller of over 400 stories for her WPLN radio program, Ear to Ear with Estelle Condra
- Wrote and produced “Blind People Shouldn’t Vacuum,” her comedy keynote performance
- Author of See the Ocean, winner of the American Booksellers “Pick of the List” award in 1994
- Co-Author of Miracle in a Shoebox with Franklin Graham of the Billy Graham Ministries
- Wrote, produced, and acted in the one-woman show, Caged, an autobiographical dramatic monologue
- Wrote, produced, and acted in Vibrations of Laughter, the story of Annie Sullivan
- Wrote and starred in Video Stories for Christmas Eve with Estelle Condra
- Outstanding Young woman of the year-1978
- Member, National Speakers Association/TN
- Owner of Inclusive Books, LLC